[Wine] Wine character set....

ebear wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 9 14:55:05 CST 2008

Hello all,

Iam using OpenSuse 11.0 and Wine 1.1.10. Iam using Wine only for my windows invoice program. This program was working in Windows XP well. In wine also the program is working but.....

I using a Dutch linux but aim living and working in the Czech republic. In my invoice program {windows software under Wine} are the Czech characters a mess. The same program under Windows XP Dutch did not have this problem.

I have already searched in the Wine forums and so on but i did nit find the right answer. Can anyone help me with this problem, iam very happy with Linux but i have to use this invoice program for a wile....

Thanks....

Eric Beerhorst