[Wine] Re: Wine 1.1.4--Intrepid--Photoshop Elements 6.0--can't install

seuzy13 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 9 18:14:45 CST 2008

2.2 GHz, which to me doesn't sound horrible, but this particular computer has always seemed to have a sluggish processing speed. I've just never had a program take that long before (10 minutes tops?). Anyway, it did finish just a couple of minutes ago, and I'm up to date.

I started out with the winetricks step, but when I get to vcrun2005sp1, it asks me to restart my computer at the end of install, whichever button I click, I get this message in the terminal afterwards: "Note: command 'wine /home/zee/.winetrickscache/vcrun2005sp1/vcredist_x86.exe' returned status 194.  Aborting." That leaves me with the impression that it didn't install?