[Wine] Re: New Design

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 10 09:11:21 CST 2008

Overall, I think the new design is much less cluttered and easier to navigate. Under the old design, even after months of using the site daily, I still found myself hunting for links in the sidebar. One day into the new design, that is no longer a problem. As for the colors (which clash with my blue/gray desktop), well, I think no matter what colors they chose, someone wouldn't like it, and using a wine-toned palette for WineHQ is at least a logical choice.