[Wine] BattleFront II -- UnderWine NEED HELP BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JavaGeek1212 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 10 21:02:52 CST 2008

Hi I have been trying for days to get StarWars BattleFront II working in wine.
I have tried installing the game in wine then running it.
I see a wine desktop launch blue background 1 second later it closes for no reason at all :x
I saw on other forums that battlefront II does not work great in wine but it launches and plays.....

NOT ON MY COMPUTER FOR SOME REASON.... [Rolling Eyes]

ANY and I mean any help on this would be great!

P.S. I run Ubuntu 8.1.0

JavaGeek1212