[Wine] No text or buttons/icons

drdeath1962 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 11 06:57:58 CST 2008

Good morning. I have been having problems with WINE and not being able to see the text or buttons/icons at the top of the app, or when I open any of the tabs. I have the latest version of WINE and am still having the same problems. If I click on the individual tabs all I get is a quick view (faster then a blink of an eye) of the text, so I can not even configure WINE if I wanted to. Please help this is driving me nuts. I am using Ubuntu Intrepid 8.10 with the KDE add-on. This problem existed before I installed the KDE add-on. Thanks in advance for any help with this problem.