[Wine] UltraISO can't make a disk image

DOS4dinner wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 13 15:28:46 CST 2008

Wine 1.1.10
Ubuntu 8.04

I downloaded the trial version of UltraISO from http://www.download.com/UltraISO-Premium/3000-2646_4-10177302.html

I need this to make a bin/cue image for an old DOS game, as no Linux program seems to be able to. (If someone can recommend me a substitue, that would be fantastic too)

Anywho, It installed perfectly and runs fine. It can find my CD drive and can read the CD. However, when I try to make any kind of image (iso, bin/cue, etc) it freezes at a 0% loading screen.

These are the only two lines sent to the terminal:

Code:
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate ((nil)), partial stub!
err:aspi:SCSI_OpenDevice Failed to open device /dev/sg0: Permission denied

What's wrong? The AppDB indicates that it should work.