[Wine] Morrowind with a GMA 950

Spartan22x wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 16 18:08:34 CST 2008

I'm having problems getting morrowind to run on a GMA 950. I'm on wine version 1.1.10 and I'm running Ubuntu Intrepid. The launcher works fine, but when I click play, the window pops up and there's just noise there. The music plays, but the graphics don't show up at all. I made the changes to the morrowind.ini file as indicated in the HOWTO on the app page for it. I also tried adding the Direct3D settings, but the OffscreenRenderingMode = fbo didn't work, it said it couldn't find the shader mode or something like that. I took it off, and it starts without the error, but as I mentioned before, there's the graphical error and I can't see anything.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)