[Wine] DOSVM_Int10Handler

pj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 18 12:50:22 CST 2008

Hello,

Downloaded and installed Wine to run an old DOS program (database gui for Clipper5 called dbu.exe). The layout of Wine is well thought out. Anyway, the problem is the following that I just have a blank window. I ran the code (found that in the forum, thankyou) for old 16bit programs first:

sudo sysctl -w vm.mmap_min_addr=0

This is  the terminal readout:

paul at paul-asus-laptop:~$ wine start 'c:\Program Files\dbu.exe'
fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000500
paul at paul-asus-laptop:~$ fixme:int:DOSVM_Int10Handler Get Font Information - Not Supported
fixme:int:DOSVM_Int10Handler Set Background/Border Color: 0/1

Any help greatly appreciated!

Kind regards