[Wine] TCPIP Communication between windows and wine ..Perfor. issue

yugandhar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 18 15:54:42 CST 2008

Hi,

Am running one of my application in windows 2003 server which communicates with the other application running under wine in oracle enterprise linux.The communication happens between the two applications using multiple channels with different IPs and multiple ports.
I found performance getting down with channel read time outs comparative to the same applications running between two differnet windows machines.

Request to share me how the multiple socket communication happens in wine and is there any settings required in linux or wine to improve the performance.

Thanks,
Yug