[Wine] How Can I disable wine auto Association of .exe files

winefans wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 18 22:51:12 CST 2008

after install wine ,double cilck the .exe file ,then it can atuo start  wine and run the .exe file.

i don't like this. i think the .exe file can be wined only run "wine" command in the terminal.

so i remove the .exe file "wine windows Program Loader" in the "properties"

but the .exe still auto run by double-click.

i  add "#" every line front in the "us/bin/winecfg"

but the .exe still run by double-click

How Can I disable 	wine auto Association of .exe files?