[Wine] Re: program wont run problem with nethasp protection

danielbu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 20 19:03:54 CST 2008

no - these are programs designed to use a proprietary db (included on the cd) designed by Bar Ilan University, which is a db of the fulltext of an extensive (more or less, by which model) library of Jewish legal and homiletical material. It seems to run in a simple windows shell, but I don't know if it's c, vb, c++ or what...

In my case, there is no hasp, there is just a cd. Under wine, now updated to 1.1.10, the installer runs fine, but the program doesn't even address the cd drive. I get a clock on the mouse icon for about 30 sec, then a button on the bottom bar saying "Starting Judaic Treasures", and then nothing.