[Wine] printing with foxpro 2.6 based program in wine

technocp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 24 04:13:22 CST 2008

I have a program which is made in foxpro 2.6 for windows
the program is running very nicely but i am not able to print.

while going for print it shows the dialog box same as we see while printing from notepad in wine. It also shows all the installed printers in the list the printer status in the dialogbox is ready. but when i give print it shows an error message as below :
Printer not ready

The printer device specified is currently
not accessible or the printer is timing out.
The TIME parameter in the CONFIG.FP
file may need to be increased

I have also created a log file from winedebug should i place it here for reference[/quote][/code]