[Wine] Re: Prince of Persia 2008 HowTo

xaber1488 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 25 16:52:37 CST 2008

And how to see my card's amount of memory? Am I forced to see it on the pc box? I can't see that listed in the output of lspci.
By the way: I deleted the .wine folder and reinstalled POP. Now the game doesn't start at all: when I try to run it, from the terminal I can see that the d3dx9_39.dll is not found; wine gives me this error, which was not present before I deleted the .wine directory:
"wine: could not load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\Launcher.exe": Module not found
xaber at xaber-laptop:~/.wine/drive_c/Programmi/Ubisoft/Prince of Persia$ wine "Prince of Persia.exe"
err:module:import_dll Library d3dx9_39.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Programmi\\Ubisoft\\Prince of Persia\\Prince of Persia.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Programmi\\Ubisoft\\Prince of Persia\\Prince of Persia.exe" failed, status c0000135"
Now, should I copy the file from windows?