[Wine] Re: partial installation

jerrybee wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 26 12:53:11 CST 2008

vitamin wrote:

> jerrybee wrote:
> > I just tried to install TIVO Desktop.  The process got part way through, then hanged.  How do I go about un-installing it -- there is no "uninstall Tivo Desktop" selection in the Wine menu.
>
> http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-82f00d009961866727f7e2d46e99d60f82e84cd8

Thanks.  Interestingly enough, though I ran "uninstaller" and selected TivoDesktop, it went along and did its thing and exited.  I then had a look at the Tivo subdirectory and everything was still there.  I wonder if this was because the installation never completed.

I looked at Tivo Desktop in the ADB area, and saw it listed as "Garbage", which I would certainly agree with.