[Wine] Thank you

liam_dalton wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 26 18:50:22 CST 2008

I just wanted to say that the work you people have been doing is amazing.  I first learned about Linux & Wine in 1997 and although I haven't switched over from Windows, I have been watching the project grow since then and boy has it grown! Just wanted to let you know that there are lots of people who are watching and waiting for the day Linux & Unix-based OS's can run software made for Windows almost 99% flawlessly. You people will one day break the MS monopoly! Thanks for all your hard work!