[Wine] Prince of Persia 2008 HowTo

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 26 20:41:44 CST 2008

xaber1488 wrote:
> And how can I reset the changes done with winetricks? Simply removing the libraries overrides? And to apply them again, should I use again the sh winetricks comand?

Open a terminal session

code:

cd $HOME

mv .wine{,.backup}
wine notepad

Run winecfg and note any overrides at this point.

Run winetricks with all of the changes you need to make your program run

Run winecfg and take a screenshot of the overrides.   Post to the
Applications Database entry for your program.  If there is not one,
create it and add all that you did to get the program to run.

James McKenzie