[Wine] Re: New Ubuntu 8.10 User

Brevalan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 27 08:20:44 CST 2008

I would like to thank the forum for solving my problem. I have wine installesd and even managed to load MaxiVista and synergy. Great result

I was flying ove rVictoria Falls las night with 3 screens running like mad.( I spent my last 5 years of work in Africa.)

James.
 While i hear you loud and clear, us beginners have a problem with the faqs very often as they tend to be a bit technical for us and assume we know everything other  than what is on the faq

I did look through the FAQs but couldn't find what I got here on the forum. Now this forum can from my point of view be closed unless you feel that this is a FAQ and you want to use oit as such.

I am sure I will be back soon

best of british

Brevalan