[Wine] Configure Error on Opensuse 11.1 64 bit

Gargi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 27 12:18:13 CST 2008

Hi! Just tried to compile wine 1.1.11 on openSUSE 11.1 64 bit. In the End I get following configure errors:

configure: libgnutls 32-bit development files not found, no schannel support.
configure: libsane 32-bit development files not found, scanners won't be supported.
configure: libgphoto2 32-bit development files not found, digital cameras won't be supported.

sane-32bit Packages are not in my repositories  :?  Already linked following files:

cd /usr/lib
ln -s libasound.so.2.0.0 libasound.so
ln -s libgphoto2.so.2.3.0 libgphoto2.so
ln -s libcups.so.2 libcups.so
ln -s libssl.so.0.9.8 libssl.so
ln -s libcrypto.so.0.9.8 libcrypto.so
ln -s libhal.so.1.0.0 libhal.so
ln -s libgphoto2_port.so.0.8.0 libgphoto2_port.so

cd /lib
ln -s libdbus-1.so.3.4.0 libdbus-1.so
ln -s libkeyutils.so.1 libkeyutils.so

32bit runntime files are installed. I don't know what is missing. Thanks for any help!

cu
Gargi