[Wine] Re: SPSS 11.5

Scyth wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 29 06:04:52 CST 2008

Hi...

Actually the corefonts and riched20 didn't do it... but I go on and try to install some other win-programs. Perhaps this will help. Perhaps any hints?

I will try PSPP too - but the one-click-install didn't work for a gui. I will follow the instructions on the homepage an do it manually.

Yep - SPSS is out for Linux too.. I know  [Evil or Very Mad]  but my wife just wants 11.5. Of course: this is nearly the only version of spss, which is not tested...    ;)