[Wine] HL2 crashes, when I break some glass!

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 29 12:58:58 CST 2008

>Dude, didn't I mention that it actually didn't spit out any errors at all ? That's when I am not running with the prefix for fixme-all.
>
>And if there isn't enough info posted, then you can tell me that.

I did not pick up on this originally because my area of concentration is Macs.  However, I would like for you to describe EXACTLY how you are starting the program, for example, I click on the Gnome menu item and the program starts.  I run the program until I break the glass, then it quits suddenly.  If you are starting it from a terminal session, there should be output to the terminal session, that may or may not be helpful.  If it is long (this is more than one screen in length), copy it to a site like pastebin and then put the URL to it in a reply message.  There maybe others who can suggest methods to find out where the problem is and what can be done to fix it.  Just stating 'nothing happens' will not get any problem fixed.

James McKenzie