[Wine] Wine commands used in console

creation wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 30 14:42:52 CST 2008

Hello to all :) this is my first post here and i hope to explain my problem well in order to get a good solution. As the topic says i am interested in the commands that can be issued after using wine game.exe (e.g wine game.exe -opengl).

My problem is with counter strike and many other games as i discovered in time : after i run wine hl.exe an error appears on my screen : "out of range " . Is there a way to run the game with wine and to try to force the games to use 1024x768 in a "wine window" if full screen is not  possible ?
Some software and hardware details : i am using wine version 1.1.7 , my GPU in Nvidia GeForce 7300 GS with the driver installed and my linux os is openSuse 11.0 .

I am sorry if my post is noobish but i`m new in using wine . Untill a week ago i only use and play linux native games . Hope that some one can make a list with the commands i can issue when using wine in a console :)