[Wine] Half-Life 1 Issues - Starting Friday

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 12:58:41 CST 2008

Anyone having issues with the old 1.6 Half-Life engine?

OpenGL mode stopped working for me friday, but its still working in other
windows applications.

Counterstrike 1.6, Half-Life 1, etc won't work.

My brother has same Linux distro and it didn't break for him, so I'm going
out on a whim.  I've reinstalled vid card drivers, wine, deleted drive_c,
made a new user account in linux, etc.  Everything asside from reformat the
machine, which runs OpenGL great in every other program!

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com