[Wine] Wine on EeePC ?

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon Feb 11 15:52:29 CST 2008

On Monday 11 February 2008, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from "A. Tres Finocchiaro" <tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com> who wrote:

> If windows will run on it (they claim it does), my guess is wine should
> too!  It appears to work with .deb's, so you should be able to follow the
> winehq instructions and be wine-ing in minutes!

My question is more: will the Debian package install properly, or will it
bugger my installation ?

Given that the EeePC runs Xandros, a fork off Debian.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
   Ever wonder if taxation without representation might have been cheaper ?