[Wine] Wine,Metacity virtual desktop window managing.

Ile ile.nobody at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:54:16 CST 2008

Hi.
I am using latest wine but i got prob here...
when i run game in virtual desktop, it will apear in nice window with
borders...etc which i want to disable of course.
Using Gnome with Metacity window manager.
On KDE i can disable borders fine, but here only close button is enable
others like minimize example are disabled.
And i can't full screen it with shortcut.
Cedega works fine on this way i can full screen it...
My question is, is there some way to make this like in cedega to force wine
to create virtual desktop window with all futures?