[Wine] GSM 6.10 codec & ACM

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Fri Feb 22 07:50:37 CST 2008

*I have a Ham Radio program, named CQ100, it works fine using WINDOZE,
but when I installed the same program on my linux system everything
works except there is no-audio I'am using Ubuntu 7.10 linux...

The author told me that windoze uses GSM 6.10 codec, plus ACM audio
compression manager, these are built-in...

So by anychance does anyone know of a program that one can get to use on
a linux system...

Thanks for any help on this matter...

Larry
*