[Wine] Web Forums

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sat Feb 23 07:46:26 CST 2008

On Saturday 23 February 2008, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Markus Hitter <mah at jump-ing.de> who wrote:

> > If I had my way I'd drop the prefix entirely.
>
> Please drop it. People should have learned how to properly (by List-
> ID:) set up filters now.

Please keep it, it allows keeping all the computer stuff posts in the same
folder, sorted by list thanks to the different prefixes.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
          As we enjoy great Advantages from the Inventions of others
          we should be glad of an Opportunity to serve others by any