[Wine] Re: Web Forums

FatButtLarry wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 23 12:12:40 CST 2008

jnewman wrote:
> Crap, we got our first porn poster. Freaking-a that didn't take very long. I deleted the post and banned the user. What is wrong with these people?
>
> Sorry for that. Looks like I'm going to need some help moderating this site if that continues.

free pics click here

Seriously... phpBB is pretty exploited.  Easiest way to keep the spammers off is to change some of the defaults, such as .php extensions, rename posting.php, or anthing a bot would be hard-programmed with.

I actually stopped 100% of spam on my boards by putting a question at the bottom by the submit button.

-Tres