[Wine] Shocking Photos

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sat Feb 23 19:18:54 CST 2008

On Saturday 23 February 2008, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon at gmail.com> who wrote:

> Did it occur to anyone to tell out forum-using friends about this
> wonderful new invention called "a mailing list"?

The mailing list is easier and quicker to use, less bandwidth-hungry, and had
proved to be spam-proof.

It was too good to last, it was not broken, so someone had to fix it...

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                       No group of professionals meets
               except to conspire against the public at large.