[Wine] Shocking Photos

Markus Hitter mah at jump-ing.de
Sun Feb 24 03:09:45 CST 2008

Am 24.02.2008 um 02:18 schrieb Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI:

> On Saturday 23 February 2008, my mailbox was graced by a missive
>  from Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon at gmail.com> who wrote:
>
>> Did it occur to anyone to tell out forum-using friends about this
>> wonderful new invention called "a mailing list"?
>
> The mailing list is easier and quicker to use, less bandwidth-
> hungry, and had
> proved to be spam-proof.

You are right. Nevertheless, many people strongly prefer forums, for
a yet unknown reason.

Offering these people their preferred way of communication is a good
idea and the spam issue should be solvable. I'd like to allow the
inventor of this list <-> forum coupling a few days to review the thing.

BTW., more admins for the forum won't help as a mail sent out to the
list can't be taken back.

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/