[Wine] Understanding Errors?

Hendrick wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 25 16:06:03 CST 2008

Hi

I'm fairly new to Wine, and I've been trying to figure out exactly why Trillian (Astra, 4.0.0.73) is crashing at startup.  This all started to occur when I first enabled the AIM plugin.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Trillian, it's a multiclient instant messaging program.  The current version, Astra, is in an invite only beta, which I understand, makes troubleshooting it extremely hard.

Anyways, when this text appears is when the program freezes, and ultimately, crashes.

Code:
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x8b0048 "heap.c: HEAP.critSection" wait timed out in thread 001d, blocked by 0009, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x8b0048 "heap.c: HEAP.critSection" wait timed out in thread 0010, blocked by 0009, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x7efec6a4 "loader.c: loader_section" wait timed out in thread 0027, blocked by 0010, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x7efec6a4 "loader.c: loader_section" wait timed out in thread 0026, blocked by 0010, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x8b0048 "heap.c: HEAP.critSection" wait timed out in thread 002a, blocked by 0009, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x8b0048 "heap.c: HEAP.critSection" wait timed out in thread 0020, blocked by 0009, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x8b0048 "heap.c: HEAP.critSection" wait timed out in thread 001d, blocked by 0009, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x7c38b208 "?" wait timed out in thread 0027, blocked by 0020, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x7efec6a4 "loader.c: loader_section" wait timed out in thread 0010, blocked by 0027, retrying (60 sec)
Killed

If anyone could help me understand this, or point me to a place where I can read more information on this, it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks..