[Wine] Font anti-aliasing in wine?

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:40:04 CST 2008

I'm not reading your entire post.

Apply a stock windows theme with winecfg and pick cleartype fonts.

If you don't know what I mean, find a copy of this theme:
http://www.istartedsomething.com/20061029/royale-noir/

Then do this:

winecfg >> Desktop Integration >> install.

Warning though, it can really bog some things down, but you *did *ask for
it. :)

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com