[Wine] opening ..xfd file with wine

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Wed Feb 27 21:33:15 CST 2008

scottym wrote:
> I don't know if this is because of a bug because I don't know what commands I should be using to start pureedge. Is there a pureedge.exe to click on or some other way to start the program. Can someone please help me with the commands or procedure to start pureedge?
> Thanks,

Depends on what Operating System you are using.

In most cases you would do the following:

cd ~./.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/PureEdge/Viewer\ 6.0 (at least that
is where it installed)
wine masqform.exe

This should start the Viewer program.  If it does not, please examine
any messages sent to the screen.  If you get an error, then the program
should terminate with many messages on the screen.

You may end up with the problem identified in Bug 11625 where you cannot
change data in forms.  If you do, please vote for this bug.

Thank you.

James McKenzie