[Wine] Re: Animated Cursor Support

Griswold wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 28 00:59:11 CST 2008

I am currently working on this bug.  However, it is not easy at all to fix, so don't expect Wine to support animated cursors anytime soon.  There are some pre-requisites that have to be met before it can be implemented.

Unfortunately, right now, you must recompile Wine to get animated cursor support.

Anyhow, just thought I would chime in, say hi, and let people know I will fix this, but as I am not as experienced as some other developers, and this is a very difficult problem, that it will take me a long time to get fixed.