[Wine] Cstrike 1.6 problem

Luciano lucianobellou at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:50:30 CST 2008

El Wednesday 27 February 2008 14:50:01 vitamin escribió:
> You do not have required resolutions configured in xorg.conf (the X11's
> config file). Please consult with your distribution support channels how to
> properly do that. Alternatively you can enable Wine's virtual desktop (via
> winecfg -> Graphics tab).

I think that's right because before updating from CS 1.4 to 1.6 it worked
correctly. Anyway my screen resolution in my kde desktop is ok. I tried
executing from virtual screen and the result was the same.

fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33f5f8,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:x11drv:X11DRV_desktop_SetCurrentMode Cannot change screen BPP from 32 to
16
fixme:vxd:VXD_Open Unknown/unsupported VxD L"gdperf.vxd". Try setting Windows
version to 'nt40' or 'win31'.

Maybe the nvidia driver?