[Wine] Web Forums

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Thu Feb 28 11:19:47 CST 2008

On Thursday 28 February 2008, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from "Paul Johnson" <baloo at ursine.ca> who wrote:

> That being said, if you can't handle List-ID filtering by this point
> in time, what possible hope do you have of 1) contributing
> constructively, or 2) getting wine to work at all?

Once again, some of us want / use the [Wine] in the subject for other purposes
than filtering.

So, unless there is a good reason to remove it (other than annoying those
listers who do use it for filtering) could we please keep it ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                       It is not too late to turn back