[Wine] Web Forums

Paul Johnson baloo at ursine.ca
Thu Feb 28 21:26:55 CST 2008

Only true assholes or the illiterate top post.  Everyone else writes
in conversational order.
http://learn.to/quote

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 2:08 PM, DARKGuy . <dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
> You rock. I have enough with my normal emails to also having to spend time
>  figuring out if an emails comes from WINE or not.

Like it's that hard to set up a filter to tag/throw it in a folder.

>  On another note, stop whining about the noobs you all. They aren't gonna
>  dissapear, just make a FAQ, some good help & rules threads, get some
>  hard-working moderators and install some captcha + question in the
>  registration form and you're done.

In another words, remove the forum and go back to what we had before.
Subscribing to the list has proven to be an effective captcha, as well
as an idiot filter.  "You must be at least this smart to use the
internet."

--
Paul Johnson
baloo at ursine.ca