No subject

Wed Feb 20 09:39:33 CST 2008

[quote]Becouse every game comes in the default 800x600 resolution, the
game starts like that, but if for any reason (call it "X") the game Is
having trouble running, then, (still in 800x600 res) go back to my
ubuntu desktop, my resolution stays in 800x600, even thou I use
regular at home 1280x1024...[/quote]

You can use xrandr to switch your resolution back.
Type in a terminal:
[code]xrandr -s 1280x1024[/code]
And it will (should) switch your resolution back.
You can also make a shortcut for the command if it appen to you a lot. The best would be that these "troubles" doesn't occur in the first place ^^[/quote]