Wed Feb 20 09:39:33 CST 2008
What is work
- Successfully transfered license from AutoCAD under Windows to AutoCAD 2008 under Linux! (via PLU26.exe)
- Successfully got icons, toolboxes and other menus. (You must install via wine tricks this: sh winetricks msxml3 dotnet20)
- Ortophotos and other rasters works well.
- All of this works very good and nice (quickly!)
What is not work:
- Can not install ServicePack 1. (After trying this can not start ACAD again - adlmdll.dll error!)
- Can not print rasters to printer (in Preview is all OK)
- Fonts in object Preferences toolbox is too small.
- When call CUI, got errors.
More information about the wine-users