[Wine] unimplemented function gdiplus.dll.GdipGetGenericFontFamilySansSerif

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Fri Jan 4 14:31:40 CST 2008

On Friday January 4 2008 11:55:29 Kevin Horton wrote:
> But, I don't think we can say
> that the problem when trying to use the native gdiplus is simply a
> Windows code bug.  The program apparently works just fine when running
> on Windows, as I cannot find anyone complaining about it on the
> various Sirius forums.  So I think we simply have a different problem
> when using the native dll.

	This is most likely not a Windows bug but a WINE/UNIX incompatibility. Some
Windows DLLs are partially compatible (gdiplus, quartz, comctl32 and others),
some are incompatible (dsound, kernel32, and others). "Partially compatible"
means that a DLL may work very well most of the time but may crash in some
cases and in most cases this isn't a WINE fault.