[Wine] Error when program tries to file report

Evil Jay wine at eternaldusk.com
Sun Jan 6 18:32:53 CST 2008

That looks like the application reporting a WinSock error to me.  11001
means that it couldn't resolve the name of the machine to which the
application was trying to connect.  If this is happening with an old
application when the program tries to file a report, perhaps the company
no longer has a DNS entry for the machine that used to accept the reports.

-J