[Wine] Photoshop leaving toolboxes behind

Stephen Gentle lists at stephengentle.com
Sun Jan 20 06:27:20 CST 2008

Hi,

I was going to file a bug report for this, but I thought I'd check here
first, because I'm not sure if this is a wine bug, or something to do
with Photoshop or Compiz.

Most times when I close Photoshop CS2, I'm getting the one or more of
the tool pallets left behind on my desktop. I have found no way to get
rid of them - apart from restarting the X server. I tried xkill but it
just hits whatever is underneath.

Is this a known bug? I couldn't find a bug report.

I assume that it's Wine (or Photoshop) because I've never seen a native
application do this.

Here's an example - just the colour swatch has stayed this time -
http://stephengentle.com/downloads/wine-compiz-error.png

-Stephen Gentle