[Wine] Success story

Rashid N. Achilov achilov-rn at askd.ru
Mon Jan 21 23:16:29 CST 2008

I have yesterday succesfully installed and run Heroes of Might and Magic
II "Price of Loyality" and Heroes of Might and Magic III "Tribes of
Wastelands". Run without any warnings, just as under Windows :-) Cool. Also,
I have installed and run Disciples II "Dark Prophecy". Game run without
warinings, but when I try to load saved game, SOMETIME game will lock or
crash.

Is there any way to run games with StarForce protection without hacking game?
I.e Silent Storm, E5 New Alliance, Hammersickle?
--
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Web: http://www.askd.ru/~shelton