[Wine] Fwd: System logout when installing software

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Wed Jan 23 22:02:49 CST 2008

This still makes me think that the X session is crashing and not Wine.
What is the name of the program you are trying to install and is a
public demo version available?

Have you filed a bug report in Bugzilla?  I run a Mac here and would be
willing to attempt to install the program if it is available for the Mac.

James McKenzie