[Wine] Newbie needs help

Graeme Nichols gnichols at tpg.com.au
Wed Jan 23 22:12:43 CST 2008

Douglas A. Whitfield wrote:
> someone else can probably speak to this better than me but there is a
> .wine folder.  I don't have my Linux box on at the moment, so I can't
> tell you for certain.  do an ls -a on your home dir and see if anything
> wine related is there.  What you need to do is put the floppy contents
> in the correct folder on the fake Windoze install.  Let me know if that
> doesn't help and I'll fire up the other box and take a look.

Hello Douglas, Charity,

I have finally figured it out :-(

I copied the windows files to ~/.wine/drive_c/ccw, set the C drive in
winecfg to point to drive_c and lo and behold it now all works. Marvelous.

Thanks to yourself and Charity for your help. It is very much appreciated.

<snip>

--
Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols.