[Wine] Fun Wine Project -- Configure Some Default Registry Entries

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:37:54 CST 2008

You are completely correct.  How about something like this?  Just right
click >> open with >> winestart. (attached)

-Tres

#!/bin/bash
#
# /usr/bin/winestart
#
# Appends "Z:" to native linux paths, such as /home/jsmit/Desktop/test.txt
# so that wine can launch "Z:/home/jsmit/Desktop/test.xt" with its native
# program.
#
wine start "Z:$@";

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com