[Wine] Wine can't read mounted ISO

artsncrass wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 1 03:39:44 CDT 2008

Hi,

I've been running Wine on my Mac and I've fully installed Rosetta Stone (v. 2.0.6) without a problem.  It can read from the CD drive perfectly, but I was hoping to create an iso that I could mount so I could travel without the CD which would surely result in my either losing or scratching it.  I collected all the language folders and burned them to an iso.  I can mount and access the drive fine on my desktop, but when I try to run the program, RS gives me an error that it can't find the Language CD.

I've tried configuring wine so that one of the drives is mapped directly to the mounted iso, but still no luck!  If you have any advice I would be very grateful!

Thanks so much.