[Wine] Re: Wine can't read mounted ISO

artsncrass wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 1 07:45:52 CDT 2008

dimesio wrote:
> When you did this, did you set the drive type to CDROM? (You have to click the advanced button to see this option.)

Thanks for your response. Try as I might, I don't quite see how to change the type assigned to the drive.  When I look at the action options under drives, the only ones available are add, map, remove, and save, which seems overly simplistic.  All of the drives have a column designated "type" but none of them actually have a type assigned!