[Wine] Re: Wine can't read mounted ISO

artsncrass wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 1 07:54:23 CDT 2008

oiaohm wrote:
> Wine does not contain a virtual cdrom drive emulator instead it passes cdrom drive calls to linux.  Normal Linux iso mount is not a virtual cdrom drive either.
>
> There is a virtual cdrom drive emulator for Linux out there artsncrass.

Thanks for your response.  The issue is I'm not running on Linux (where the solution would be to run CDemu, right?) but rather on Mac, where I've been told I simply have to double click the ISO/DMG/whatever to mount it, and then it should be readable.  Is there a similar additional program that I have to download and install for osx?