[Wine] Re: Wine can't read mounted ISO

artsncrass wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 1 08:03:21 CDT 2008

dimesio wrote:
> But I am on Linux, and I just noticed your original post said you were on a Mac. I didn't think winecfg was different on a Mac, but I could be wrong. If so, hopefully a Mac user will be able to help you.

Thanks anyway!  Here's hoping there are some more Mac users out there.  I'm also in the midst of learning Linux and thought this might be a beneficial time to ask about downloading CDemu.  I'm having a really difficult time actually DOING it.  I have an eeePC (which has no optical drive) running Xandros (which I believe is Debian-based).  I can't seem to find the right repositories in order to download it through synaptic or apt-get install.  If you have any additional advice, i'd be very greatful!