[Wine] Bug 13517: Forums breaking mailing list

Arthur Squassabia cabose1213 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 00:57:14 CDT 2008

myself still a greeny i would hate to see lost experienced users over such a
problem as this

for the oldies that would like it I'll invite you to gmail, so far it has
worked wonderfully in grouping same threaded posts/e-mails together, and as
long as you don't delete current threads/discussion all of the e-mails/posts
will stay linked and because of the ridiculous amounts of storage that gmail
provides (for myself 6.9 GB) deleting email is almost never neccesary.

as of now i only have 50 invites but the regenerate over time so if your
thinking of leaving over this problem please at least try gmail before you
go

send me an email directly so that you wont have to risk getting spammed by
having your e-mail address posted on the forum

also to help me sort my e-mail please make the subject "(your screen name
here) gmail request"

cabose1213 at gmail.com

gmail has a fantastic spam filter too so i'm not very worried

--
"Black holes are where god divided by Zero."